Saturday, October 16th (7:00 PM EST Main Card, 4:00 PM EST Prelims)
Aspen Ladd vs. Norma Dumont
- UFC Records: 4-1-0 vs. 2-1-0
- D.A.N.A. Records: 3-1-1 vs. 0-1-0
- BATHROOM BREAK – Ladd is a bantamweight who has pulled out of the last 3 fights she was booked for. Dumont has 1 win at featherweight against a fighter that is 2-3 in the UFC. Not only did they make this a main event, but they are going to give the winner a featherweight title shot against Amanda Nunes. I’d recommend you watch Floyd Mayweather highlights before I’d ever recommend you even acknowledge the absolute joke that is UFC’s featherweight division. People talk about interim belts de-valuing the real thing. Well take a look at this division! Take a look at this #1 contender fight! This is what de-valuing belts looks like.
Andrei Arlovski vs. Carlos Felipe
- UFC Records: 20-14-1 vs. 3-1-0
- D.A.N.A. Records: 11-9-15 vs. 0-0-4
- WATCH – The GOAT of prelim-heavyweight bangers gets promoted to the co-main event! His opponent is the legendary FORMER UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! Just don’t ask him what year he lost the belt.
Jim Miller vs. Erick Gonzalez
- UFC Records: 21-15-1 vs. 0-0-0
- D.A.N.A. Records: 13-5-19 vs. 0-0-0
- WATCH – Experience gap here is insane! Tough debut in the toughest division. Welcome to the UFC Erick!
Manon Fiorot vs. Mayra Bueno Silva
- UFC Records: 2-0-0 vs. 2-1-1
- D.A.N.A. Records: 2-0-0 vs. 2-0-2
- WATCH – Opponent-still-standing TKOs vs armbar submissions. C’mon, they are finishing fights in women’s flyweight, what did you expect? Nganouu?
Julian Marquez vs. Jordan Wright
- UFC Records: 3-1-0 vs. 2-1-0
- D.A.N.A. Records: 3-0-1 vs. 2-1-0
- WATCH – Both of these guys have 100% finish rates in their entire careers! If that doesn’t excite you already, this is also the ultimate showdown of outrageous nicknames as “The Cuban Missile Crisis” takes on “The Beverly Hills Ninja”!
If you’re on Twitter, we highly recommend voting for who you think won each round on @ConsensusScore. We find it provides the best data on what MMA fans are thinking.
*D.A.N.A. (Decisions Are Not Allowed) Records include all UFC fights but considers all decisions to be draws; No contests are included as draws